I love the zebra print, but it needed a face lift to fit in with our yellow and gray living room. I started by removing the top from the base and then took off the black mesh stuff (it has a technical name but I can't remember it at the moment!).
Now its time to tuft! This is the first time I attempted to do this and I can't wait to tuft again! Next up is a tufted headboard for sure. I used a tapestry needle and just some thick string I had on hand.
My parents made many of the blankets in this ottoman.
It's so easy and affordable to take a quality piece that you already own and update it to make it fit in a new space. A new look and it only cost $19.95 for 2 yards of fabric! (50% off at Joann's!)
Manic Monday @ Serendipitu and Spice
Tasteful Tuesdays @ Naptime Creations