The Retail DIYet was featured!

Thank you to Stacey @ Embracing Change for featuring my yellow desk on her Creative Inspirations Linky Party.

Hop on over to Embracing Changeand see all the other amazing features!




Photobucket "/>

Labels:

Our Tennessee Life ...formerly The Retail DIYet: The Retail DIYet was featured!

Monday, September 24, 2012

The Retail DIYet was featured!

Thank you to Stacey @ Embracing Change for featuring my yellow desk on her Creative Inspirations Linky Party.

Hop on over to Embracing Changeand see all the other amazing features!




Photobucket "/>

Labels:

1 Comments:

At October 2, 2012 at 1:32 PM , Blogger Heather said...

Hi I'm Heather! Please email me when you get a chance, I have a question about your blog! LifesABanquet1(at)gmail.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home