Wine Cork Wreath

It's no secret that I love myself some wine.  I also love collecting the corks from said wine.  I have been saving corks for a while and finally thought of a use for them.  Enter my cork wreath..

I purchased a regular foam ring from the craft store and painted it black. 


 I used LOTS and LOTS of hot glue.  I burnt so many fingers in the process, but I guess it was worth the sacrifice!  I always wanted to use it as a wreath, but I actually love it on my table just as a centerpiece.  I put jar candles in the center and they looked amazing.  It's not perfect, but I love that about it. 

 

Danielle

Labels: , ,

Our Tennessee Life ...formerly The Retail DIYet: Wine Cork Wreath

Monday, October 24, 2011

Wine Cork Wreath

It's no secret that I love myself some wine.  I also love collecting the corks from said wine.  I have been saving corks for a while and finally thought of a use for them.  Enter my cork wreath..

I purchased a regular foam ring from the craft store and painted it black. 


 I used LOTS and LOTS of hot glue.  I burnt so many fingers in the process, but I guess it was worth the sacrifice!  I always wanted to use it as a wreath, but I actually love it on my table just as a centerpiece.  I put jar candles in the center and they looked amazing.  It's not perfect, but I love that about it. 


Danielle

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home